Bonnie Hall Entire House
Bonnie Hall Details: 29 Vincent Ave.
- Located on Chautauqua’s historic brick walk one block from Bestor Plaza. Free tram/bus shuttle stop nearby for transportation service around the grounds.
- All bedrooms have air conditioning with individual room temperature control.
- Not ADA accessible. Must be able to climb stairs to front door and bedroom independently. No elevator. No valet service available. Suggest small roll suitcase.
- Smoke alarms and fire escapes according to NY fire code.
- Free Wifi
- Shared, fully stocked kitchen with tableware, cookware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, electric mixers. Dishwasher, two refrigerators, range.
- Bed, bath, and kitchen linens provided.
- Shared basement laundry facility available.
- Maximum occupancy limited to number of beds in room.
- Alcoholic beverages allowed in public areas between 5-8pm. Alcohol not permitted in house when underage interns or students are in residence.
- Check in between 3-5pm; check out 10 am.
- Super house hosts are IOKDS members who know CHQ and are committed to assisting you with a great stay!
- In addition to your room cost, a Chautauqua Institution gate pass is required for each day present on the Institution grounds for persons over the age of 12. Book the required gate pass in advance to expediate your arrival: (org). Or gate passes may be purchased upon arrival at the Main Gate Welcome Center. This pass allows you free entry to all Chautauqua events except the opera, theater, fitness center, and special studies classes.
- There is no parking at the house on the grounds. Parking is available in the Chautauqua Institution Parking Lot with a free shuttle to the grounds. Book your Chautauqua Institution Parking Pass in advance: (org). Or purchase the required parking pass upon arrival at the Main Gate Welcome Center. You may obtain a free 30-minute unloading pass at the entrance gate upon arrival.
- No smoking, vaping, pets, illegal drugs/substances, large parties. Chautauqua night-time quiet hours begin at 11pm.
- No extra charge for house and linen cleaning services between guests. Cleaning professionally done according to NY Dept. of Health standards.
- No extra administrative fee charge.
- Tax free accommodation for state and county bed tax because your room donation goes to IOKDS, a 501 (C) (3) nonprofit organization.
- Deposit required to secure Reservation – 50% of balance
Total balance due by March 1st or the deposit will be considered a donation and a receipt issued from The International Order of Kings Daughters and Sons.
➜ Cancellations made prior to April 1 will result in your deposit considered a donation. After May 1, if you must cancel, your entire room fees will become a donation to the IOKDS and you will receive notification for tax purposes. Travel insurance is recommended.
- Guests: 20
- Bed Type: Twin
- Categories: Bonnie Hall