LOOKING FOR A CHRISTIAN SERVICE ORGANIZATION IN PENNSYLVANIA?
Then the Pennsylvania Branch of The King’s Daughters and Sons is your answer.
The Pennsylvania Branch consists of 8 circles and many members who are very involved in community and church activities.
We have three main projects in Pennsylvania:
1. We support our assisted living home – Moravian King’s Daughters Home located on Market Street in Bethlehem, PA.
2. We award Pennsylvania scholarships in various areas including Education, Ministry, Health, Native American, and memorial scholarships.
3. We support the International KDS Scholarships in the following departments: Health, Ministry, and Native American.
Other circle activities include:
- Meals on Wheels
- Feed the Homeless/Soup Kitchen
- Shoe Box Ministry of Operation Christmas Child
- Heifer Project International
- Knit hats for cancer patients
- Clergy Renewal Week of IOKDS
- Cops for Kids Program
- Growing fresh vegetables for our Home
- Sponsoring a Navajo Indian Child
- Military communications
- Schuylkill Haven Crippled Children’s Clinic