Transforming lives to their fullest capacity for physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and intellectual well-being.
- Under Article XII of our Bylaws, Chapters are defined under the heading of Local Affiliate.
- Whenever fifty or more enrolled members of the Order choose a special work, they may organize a Chapter for the furtherance of such work.
- Chapters may adopt their own Bylaws consistent with those of the IOKDS corporation.
- All projects and ministries of local affiliates shall be managed and operated according to policies and practices determined by the governing board and staff of the local affiliate.
- IOKDS has four Chapters. All chapter members must be members in good standing of the Order through a Circle, Branch or a Member-at-Large.
Get In Touch
“It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It’s also a very clear path to happiness.”