Transforming lives to their fullest capacity for physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and intellectual well-being.
- Purpose: To inspire, inform and invigorate member participation
- Presenters: New Horizons Committee, Branch and Circle leaders assist
- Participants: Members and folks who have expressed interest in the organization
- Program content: Organizational background and update tailored to the needs, interests, and concerns of group. Interactive content.
- Length: One or two consecutive days; can be combined with annual Branch Convention
- Where: Central location for all participants in your Branch or Circle
Get In Touch
Personal contact information is used only for the sole purpose of receiving official correspondence from IOKDS staff or Board of Directors. Our membership data base is not shared with any other group or organization.
Contact New Horizons Committee Chair
“It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It’s also a very clear path to happiness.”